50 reasons why you shouldn’t commit suicide
1. We would miss you.
2. It’s not worth the regret. Either by yourself, if you failed or just simply left scars or the regret everyone feels by not doing enough to help you.
3. There is always a reason to live. It might not be clear right now but it is always there.
4. So many people care, and it would hurt them if you hurt yourself.
5. You ARE worth it. Don’t let anyone, especially yourself, tell you otherwise.
6. There’s so much you would miss out on doing.
7. You are gorgeous, amazing and to someone you’re perfect.
8. Think about your favorite music artist, you will never hear their voice again…
9. You will never have the feeling of walking into a warm building on a cold day.
10. You’re preventing a future generation, YOUR KIDS from even being born.
11. Killing is yourself is not worth it. You’ll hurt both your self and all the people you care about.
12. It does get better. Believe it or not, it will eventually get better. Sometimes you have to go through the storm to get to the rainbow.
13. Nobody is going to be like you ever, so embrace your uniqueness.
14. What about the things you’ve planned, but never got around to do em? You can’t do that when you’re dead.
15. You won’t ever get a chance to prove people wrong with your success if you’re dead.
16. You miss a chance of seeing every country in this world.
17. You might win the lottery someday.
18. More Harry Potter books could come out, you never know.
19. Traveling to other planets someday.
20. Think about your favorite movie, you’ll never watch it again.
21. Literally meeting thousands of new people.
22. Think about road trips you planned, travel across many countries?
23. Think about the feeling of laughing out loud in public places because your friend sent you funny memes…
24. You won’t be here to experience the first car world emperor.
25. WHAT ABOUT FOOD?! YOU’LL MISS CHOCOLATE
26. Your survival will make the world better, even if it’s just for one person or 20 or 100 or more.
27. Think about your favorite drink at Starbucks?
28. You have a purpose, and it’s up to you to find out what is.
29. You’ve changed somebody’s life!
30. You could change the world.
31. You will meet the person that’s perfect for you.
32. No matter how much or how little, you have your life ahead you.
33. If you end your life, you’re stopping yourself from achieving great things.
34. Having the ability to be sad means you have the ability to be happy.
35. The world would not be the same if you didn’t exist.
36. Heroes are ordinary people who make themselves extraordinary. Be your own hero.
37. One day your smile will be real.
38. You want stand a chance to have a really hot, relaxing bath after a stressful day.
39. Think about staying up all night watching favorite movies with a loved one
40. Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.
41. You can look back on yourself 70 years later and be proud you didn’t commit suicide.
42. Be yourself, don’t tak anyone’s shit, and never let them take you alive.
43. You will be able to meet and hug your internet friends someday.
44. You will miss the taste of tea, coffee and hot chocolate!
45. Think about cuddling under the stars.
46. How do you think your family would feel? Would it improves their lives if you died?
47. I love you. Even if only one person loves you, that’s still a reason for you to stay alive.
48. If you are reading this then you are alive! Is there any more reason to smile?
49. People care enough about you and your future to come up with 100 reasons for you not to do this.
50. But, the final and most important one is, just, being able to experience life. Because even if your life doesn’t seem so great right now, anything could happen.
Terminal Mojok merupakan platform User Generated Content (UGC) untuk mewadahi jamaah mojokiyah menulis tentang apa pun. Submit esaimu secara mandiri lewat cara ini ya.---